WE ARE ATLANTA'S PREMIER YOUTH BASKETBALL CLUB
Basketball is the driver and through sport we mentor and build quality relationships with the students and parents involved in our program. We believe in always preparing for opportunity, not complaining or pointing the finger, and never taking plays off. Comprised of enthusiastic basketball minds who love to teach the game at all levels and instructed by coaches who demand the game to be played the right way, TNBC is the place for players who desire to be pushed to play hard, play smart, and improve each rep.
Mike Drum, Co-Founder
Adrian Okezie, Co - Founder
TNBC IS YEAR ROUND
February 1 - May 30
- Competition: April (two tournaments) May (two tournaments) June (one tournament)
- Weekend TNBC Exhibition League (Saturday/Sunday) One 40 minute game, substitute every 5 min.
June 1 - August 15 2018
- Competition: Internal competition. Top players selected to play in showcase tournament late July.
- Weekend TNBC Exhibition League (Saturday/Sunday) 1-2 40 minute games, substitute every 5 min
August 15 - November 30 2018
- Competition: Time is dedicated to shooting, ball handling and 3 man playmaking out of pick and roll and off ball screens.
- Weekend TNBC Exhibition League (Saturday/Sunday) 1-2 40 minute games, substitute every 5 min.
December 1,8,15 2018
- 2009,2008,2007,2006 Born only
- Session 1 - Skill development and 5 v 5 assessment (limited advantage play)
- Session II - 4 on 4 Double elimination tournament.
- Session III - 5 on 5 Top 20 game and Top 40 game.
Our practice facilities are located at NYO Chastain Park, Holy Innocents' Episcopal School, North Atlanta High School, Northwest Presbyterian, Westminster School, The Marist School, All Saints Catholic Church. We also use local parks (Pernoshal, Hammond, and Allen Park for weekend morning sessions.